A unique structure designed by Locati Architects of Bozeman, Montana.
It shows a blend of post & beam construction and traditional construction methods.
- 2286 Sq. Ft. main structure
- Open beamed great room
- Gourmet kitchen
- Walnut & pine cabinetry
- Exercise room
- Advanced framing techniques
- Durable high recycled content Materials
- Energy efficient lighting
- High-performance Low-E windows
- Minimal site impact
- Recycled artificial slate roof
- Sustainably harvested wood FSC Certified
- Native plants